Life at Shea
The Shea organization strives to create an extraordinary environment for all team members. The foundation of our culture is driven by our core values with an emphasis on building effective relationships with our customers, TradePartners® and other team members.
Successful team members achieve a balance between "performance" and "culture". Performance is defined as fulfilling your job function in an excellent manner. Culture is defined as living the core values and being a role model for others to follow. We encourage everyone to maintain a balance between priorities in work and life in general.
Our vision, purpose and core values are as follows:
OUR VISION To be the most respected builder in the nation.
OUR PURPOSE To enhance people's lives.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
- Be accountable for your commitments and results.
- Never compromise our morals and ethics.
- Always "Do the Right Thing."
SAFETY AND RESPECT FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL
- Nobody gets hurt.
- Value Employees, Customers, Partners and Stakeholders above all else.
- Establish trust-based relationships.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Ask yourself, "What's best for the Organization?"
- "Team first, me second" attitude.
- Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM)
- Passionate execution of business fundamentals.
- Relentless focus on improvement.
- Have the will and desire to be the best, never stop learning.
- Have pride in all we do.